This multi-functional eye cream provides targeted benefits to help restore hydration, reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles.
WEIGHT: 15 mL / 0.5 fl. oz.
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate - This novel, green-technology probiotic is obtained by an optimized fermentation process of Lactobacillus pentosus. It presents many health benefits, such as balancing the immune system and inhibiting the growth of some pathogens. This highly effective probiotic protects our skin in an optimal way both immediately and with long-term use, providing physiological recovery of skin barrier and improvement in moisturization. In addition, this ingredient is also effective at reducing skin redness and regulating oil production in the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – A multi-functional peptide designed to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes while quickly and visibly reducing the appearance of dark under-eye circles
- Click 'Additional Details' to see more ingredients.
MORE KEY INGREDIENTS
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract – Derived from the water lily flower, this highly effective ingredient works to soothe the skin, helping to reduce stress and inflammation while helping to decrease dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation.
- Natural Butters – Shea, Mango Seed and Kokum Butters both hydrate and condition the skin.
- Skin Conditioning Complex – Squalane, hyaluronic acid and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) penetrate deeply to help hydrate and condition the skin.
- Essential Fatty Acids - Linoleic and Linolenic acids derived from Safflower oil to help restore the skin's lipid barrier to effectively minimize dry skin conditions.
Smooth a pea sized amount under the eye and onto the lid. Tap to absorb. Follow with moisturizer. Use AM and PM.
Water (Aqua), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Glycerin, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Carbomer, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Linolenic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Pantolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
Product Satisfaction Guarantee:
TrūAura offers retail customers a money-back satisfaction guarantee (less a 10% re-stocking fee, shipping and handling charges, and applicable taxes) on all of its products for a period of 30 days after the date of sale. Products shipped directly to the customer by the Company must be returned to the Company and a refund will be issued to the customer by the Company. Products delivered to the customer by a Consultant must be returned to the selling Consultant, and it shall be the responsibility of the Consultant to issue the refund to his/her customer. Customers must call the Business Center for authorization in order to return any product(s). Returns must be sent directly with a copy of the sales receipt to Sku2u, ATTN: TrūAura Returns, 14401 Sovereign Rd #101, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The expenses of returning items to TrūAura will not be refunded.
Additionally, you may CANCEL an order, without any penalty or obligation, within THREE BUSINESS DAYS from the order date (five (5) business days for Alaska residents and fifteen (15) days for residents of North Dakota who are age 65 or over). If you cancel, any property traded in, any payments made by you under the contract or sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by you will be returned within TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS following receipt by the seller of your cancellation notice, and any security interest arising out of the transaction will be canceled. If you cancel, you must make available to the seller at your residence, in substantially as good condition as when received, any goods delivered to you under this contract or sale; or you may if you wish, comply with the instructions of the seller regarding the return shipment of the goods at the seller's expense and risk. If you do make the goods available to the seller and the seller does not pick them up within twenty (20) days of the date of your notice of cancellation, you may retain or dispose of the goods without any further obligation. If you fail to make the goods available to the seller, or if you agree to return the goods to the seller and fail to do so, then you remain liable for performance of all obligations under the contract. To cancel an order after it is placed please mail, email, or deliver a signed and dated copy of a cancellation notice to: TrūAura, ATTN: Orders, 4145 Belt Line Road, STE 212-352, Addison, TX 75001 or at businesscenter@TruAuraBeauty.com